Monday, August 1, 2011

Dayton Daily Newspaper

I moved to the Dayton area about a year ago and ever since I have been so frustrated with the Dayton Daily Newspaper because they don't put all the ads and coupon inserts in the newspapers that you buy at the store.  So this sunday I purchased the Dayton Daily and sure enough I only received 3 inserts instead of 4 and the one Redplum insert had a hole in the insert and some of the coupons were no good because the barcode was ripped!! So I finally emailed the Dayton Daily and this is the response that I received:


Thank you for your email.  We cannot guarantee the ads and coupons in store-bought papers.  We can only guarantee them in home delivery papers.  For a home delivery, please call.

Customer Care Center


So then my reply was:

How can I get multiple newspapers then?  An is this something that only Dayton Daily Newspapers do to get people to have home delivery, because when I lived inMichigan and got the Detroit Free press from the store all the coupons and ads were in them.


Dayton News reply: 

Thanks for your email.  You would have to subscribe to our paper as stated previously for the guarantee of getting the ads and coupons.  Please call 

I can't believe this is their way of getting people to have home delivery service because if anything it makes me not want home delivery service so if anyone lives in the dayton area an knows of a better newspaper that has coupon inserts please let me know because it is really ruining my couponing!




No comments:

Post a Comment