Thursday, July 14, 2011

So upset at the TLC Extreme Couponing Show




I took a break from the blog for awhile but I have been still couponing and find it so hard to coupon thanks to the Extreme Couponing show that aired on TLC.  Many stores in my area have been changing their coupon policies and I believe its because of the show.  Here are some of the changes that I have found : 
  1. Kroger no longer allows Manufacturer and E coupons to be combined.
  2. My local Kroger also won't push the coupons through if they beep they just won't take it,  
  3. Also at Kroger mega sales they take the $0.50 off each product instead of taking $5.00 off at the end this is so that you can't get overage
  4. Target they limit the amount of coupons that you can use in one transaction and the limit in my area is 4 coupons!
 I am sure there are some more changes but these are the stores and things that I find inconvenient.


To prove my theory about how couponing has changed when I was at Target today the lady in front of me had some coupons and the man cashier ( who those are usually the ones to go to ) he got out a pocket magnifying glass and studied the coupons like the lady was trying to steal something HOW CRAZY!!!!!!!  So I just would like to thank the show for making us normal couponers pay the price 

No comments:

Post a Comment